Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

20 Week Belly Photos

I'm up about 18 pounds, the doctors say at least half of that is baby, amniotic sacs, placentas, uterus, & breasts :)
I officially can no longer see my feet, lol...
My feet and hands are starting to swell a little and my feet hurt! when I stand for any amount of time.
I'm starting to feel the babies move more, they are crowded so I get a lot of pressure in my sides and my ribs and my belly changes shape depending on where the babies are.
Well here are the photos... Enjoy!




6 comments:

  1. You have a mighty cute baby belly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! You look good with your baby belly! You look like you havent really gained anywhere else and your not getting wider so that good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yah it does pretty good for all them babies being in there. the question is is the doctor okay with that

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!

    You're all belly...I bet from the back you don't even look pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww You look adorable!! I bet Donna agrees. You honestly look like all belly. Every where else is still small.
    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can tell that all the weight is in your belly, your arms look like you have lost weight there. Looking sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...